HispaMSX

Re: [hispamsx] Invitado de excepción

2000-05-12 05:16:25
Jose Angel Morente wrote:
Era sólo para deciros que el ilustre Ricardo Bittencourt, el creador
del BrMSX y otros grandes programas, está entre nosotros.

        How did you find me? :)

        Sorry for writing in English, but writing Spanish is not
really one of my abilities (but I do a good job reading it, at least
it's easier than dutch :)

        I just signed on this list because I heard of a 4kb assembly
game contest. Hey! I'm used to write 512-bytes games in basic, so
4kb of memory and an infinite amount of memory is just the same
to me :)

        Just in case you didn't saw my basic two-liners, go to:

        http://www.lsi.usp.br/~ricardo/msx/twoliner

        And thanks to the aamsx guy who pointed me to this list !

Ricardo Bittencourt               http://www.lsi.usp.br/~ricardo
ricardo(_en_)lsi(_punto_)usp(_punto_)br  "Ricardo is subtle, but malicious he
is not"
------ Uniao contra o forward - crie suas proprias piadas ------

<Anterior en la conversación] Conversación actual [Siguiente en la conversación>