HispaMSX

help to keep the mouse msx

2002-09-21 16:48:25
Hello,

Meet me in difficulty to keep the movement of a sprite with the mouse, I
know

what it is used the PAD function from msx-basic, but it doesn't succeed to
gesticulate it, you have

messenger the Basic programme that I have made I, send me infomation to keep
the

two buttons of the msx mouse.

Praies you of helps it.

Good bye

Andrea Gasparrini

---
I tuoi LOGHI e le tue SUONERIE preferite su:
http://loghi.edimedia.com
Scegli e ascoltali dal nostro numero verde web 800 250 777

[Se han eliminado los trozos de este mensaje que no contenían texto]

<Anterior en la conversación] Conversación actual [Siguiente en la conversación>
  • help to keep the mouse msx, Andrea Gasparrini Software house msx <=