HispaMSX

Re: [hispamsx] comparaciones...

2004-03-28 03:24:33
 Yes, but this kind of thing is somewhat useless if the programmer
have to do ALL the steps to draw every button, control the "trash table",
control the button animation, control the animation of check-boxes...
 For that will exists the MNBIOS libraries.

Will the MNBIOS libs control event handling, message queues and user
interactions too?

Offcially MSX is dead, and the FANS will to decide what will be the MSX
future...I thinks if I put in his hands a easy to program, fast, stable, and
nice enviroment... they will adopt that.

I hope you`re right...

Regards,

Adriano

<Anterior en la conversación] Conversación actual [Siguiente en la conversación>