HispaMSX

MSXdev'06 6th entry: Malaika - Prehistoric Quest by Karoshi Corporation

2006-05-15 22:55:37
MSXdev'06 6th entry: Malaika - Prehistoric Quest by Karoshi Corporation

Less than one month after his launching, the 2006 edition of the
MSXdev contest seems to become really a great edition, as 6 entries
have already been announced and we guess that other projects are also
planned, but for the moment kept in private area.

The 6th entry is made by the founders of this great challenge, Karoshi
Productions (Jon Cortazar and Eduardo Robsy), who have released in the
previous editions a total of 8 games (Duck Hunt, Factory Infection,
Griel's Quest for the Sangraal, Guru Logic MSX1, Picture Puzzle,
Saimazoom, Snail Maze, Soukoban Pocket Edition).

With an attractive intro screen, Malaika - Prehistoric Quest will be
another platform game ! And we guess that Karoshi Corp. has other
surprises in preparation :)

MSXdev site : http://msxdev.msxblue.com/

Karoshi Corp. site : http://www.karoshicorp.com/

<Anterior en la conversación] Conversación actual [Siguiente en la conversación>
  • MSXdev'06 6th entry: Malaika - Prehistoric Quest by Karoshi Corporation, mars2000you <=