HispaMSX

Re: [hispamsx] OCM en d4e

2006-10-12 22:34:38
Yo recibi hoy un mail de bazix. Os lo copio:

Dear xxx,

Thank you very much for subscribing to the One Chip MSX newsletter. The
reactions we received so far are overwhelming. It's about time to give you an
update on the One Chip MSX distribution status. In Japan, D4 Enterprise has
just started taking orders on the first batch of 5,000 One Chip MSX computers.

As you may have noticed, Bazix has not started taking orders yet. It has turned
out that a few parts on the One Chip MSX board are not compliant with European
production directives, which means that the One Chip MSX cannot be distributed
to Europe or the USA in its current form. However, together with D4 Enterprise
and the manufacturer of the One Chip MSX, we are currently investigating the
possibility of producing a separate batch of One Chip MSX computers that should
comply with these production directives. We expect to be able to reveal more
information on this in the near future.

We understand you would like to get your hands on a One Chip MSX as soon as
possible, and highly appreciate your patience and understanding. Through this
newsletter, we will keep informing you on the status of the One Chip MSX
production, distribution, pricing and (pre)ordering.

Best wishes,

Bazix
Isaac Viana Tapias ('Isako')

http://www.portalgameover.com