HispaMSX

Passion MSX2 Contest

2008-07-01 00:15:55
(corrected version)

It's the turn of Passion MSX to celebrate on his way the 25th birthday
of the MSX system ! We have decided to launch the first edition of a
contest to promote the creation of new quality games for the second
generation of our beloved system, in other words : MSX2 !

Deadline is fixed to 30 June 2009, the format of your game needs to be
a ROM file with a maximum size of 512 kb, the game needs to be created
specifically for MSX2 and to work also without any problem on MSX2+
and MSXturboR.

For more infos about the rules, the prizes and the jury, check our
review about the contest ! Good luck to everybody !

http://www.passionmsx.org/modules/smartsection/item.php?itemid=65

French version :

http://www.passionmsx.org/modules/smartsection/item.php?itemid=67

<Anterior en la conversación] Conversación actual [Siguiente en la conversación>