HispaMSX

Still more music on Passion MSX !

2009-08-23 21:52:20
The Dutch Impact team is famous for his dynamic MSX-AUDIO musics.

Passion MSX gives you the opportunity to discover again their three first disk
under a new angle : stereo !

For the first disk, it was easy as a MSX stereo replayer exists for songs
created with Fac Sound Tracker (FST) 1. But from disk 2, Impact uses an
improved version of FST 2 and the MSX replayer gives wrong sounds ! So, for
disks 2 and 3, we have used big tools to get stereo with most of all the songs
: recording of 2 tracks (MSX-AUDIO and MSX-MUSIC) in blueMSX, mixing with YAMP
! Good listening !

By the way, we have also recently added the third Impact Musix Disk after
having fixed 3 bugs of the original disk. Avoid still to use the mouse, it's
better to prefer the keyboard shortcuts !

Visit our MP3 section - you will find there 55 musics in great stereo  + Radio
Gaga (MSX-AUDIO) + FM Extra (MSX-MUSiC) !

http://www.passionmsx.org/search.php?query=Impact+song&mid=21&action=showall&andor=AND

The links for the disks :

Disk 1

http://www.passionmsx.org/modules/mydownloads/singlefile.php?cid=64&lid=411

Disk 1 (with stereo replayer)

http://www.passionmsx.org/modules/mydownloads/singlefile.php?cid=64&lid=1615

Disk 2

http://www.passionmsx.org/modules/mydownloads/singlefile.php?cid=64&lid=412

Disk 3

http://www.passionmsx.org/modules/mydownloads/singlefile.php?cid=64&lid=1648

<Anterior en la conversación] Conversación actual [Siguiente en la conversación>
  • Still more music on Passion MSX !, mars2000you <=