HispaMSX

RE: MSX Info pages - mirror website

2010-05-22 22:20:44
Many thanks for your support !

--- En hispamsx(_en_)yahoogroups(_punto_)com, Paco Santos Ramirez <psr105@...>
escribió:

Merci beaucoup pour vos efforts! :)

Since 1998, Hans Otten maintained a very interesting website for all
the MSX fans, especially the coders and the hardware experts, as it
includes many technical guides and programming sources.

Since almost a month, this website was no more available as Hans has
deleted it for some personal reasons. It was a shock for the MSX
community, that's the reason I've decided to create a mirror on the
MSX blue domain.

This mirror is corresponding at 98 % with the original website. I'll
add later the Rom Dumps part and the missing MSX Club Diskmagazines.
What concerns other missing files, concerned people can contact me :
mars2000 AT skynet.be

http://msxinfo.msxblue.com/

<Anterior en la conversación] Conversación actual [Siguiente en la conversación>