HispaMSX

1600 Goodies on Passion MSX !!!

2010-07-26 02:01:53
The Goodies of Passion MSX are still increasing, especially with Django
translations and scans of game manuals made by our Spanish and Brazilian
friends, even if a part of the MP3 files has migrated to our associated
website, MSX blue.

Here's the detailed content : 141 game boxes, 95 MSX1 demos, 391 MSX2 demos,35
MSX2+ demos, 21 Turbo-R demos, 1 diskmagazine, 9 PC Goodies, 204 MSX1 games,
137 MSX2 games, 4 MSX2+ games, 3 Turbo-R games, 75 magazines, 144 game manuals,
26 other manuals, 170 music disks, 66 MP3 files, 65 utilities and 24 videos.

Enjoy !

http://www.passionmsx.org/

http://www.passionmsx.org/modules/mydownloads/

Our associated website :

http://www.msxblue.com/

Both websites are bilingual (English - French) with news, goodies, reviews,
forums, private messagery, chat (only on MSX blue) and more ...

MSX FOREVER !

The Passion MSX and MSX blue teams.

<Anterior en la conversación] Conversación actual [Siguiente en la conversación>
  • 1600 Goodies on Passion MSX !!!, mars2000you <=