• Re: BUY HIGH QUALITY PASS

From metalhead@VERT/ALKY to rosabarreto on Tue Feb 25 20:22:00 2020
    Buy Real / Fake passport onlineããThat's not very respectful to the USA! Fake passports? Why don't you try toãturn your life around?ãã--- Mystic BBS v1.12 A43 2019/03/03 (Raspberry Pi/32)ã * Origin: Alcoholiday / Est. 1995 / alco.bbs.ioã
  • From Rampage@VERT/SESTAR to metalhead on Tue Feb 25 21:03:42 2020
    Re: Re: BUY HIGH QUALITY PASSã By: metalhead to rosabarreto on Tue Feb 25 2020 20:22:00ããã ro>> Buy Real / Fake passport onlineãã me> That's not very respectful to the USA! Fake passports? Why don't you try to turn your life around?ããjust mark it as SPAM or delete it and move on ;)ããbut yeah, that operator might want to be notified about it so they can handle the problem on their end...ããã)\/(arkãã---ã þ Synchronet þ The SouthEast Star Mail HUB - SESTARã
  • From metalhead@VERT/ALKY to Rampage on Thu Feb 27 00:27:00 2020
    turn your life around?ããOne of my hobbies is telling people to "turn their life around."ãã--- Mystic BBS v1.12 A43 2019/03/03 (Raspberry Pi/32)ã * Origin: Alcoholiday / Est. 1995 / alco.bbs.ioã
  • From Daryl Stout@VERT/TBOLT to RAMPAGE on Wed Feb 26 01:30:00 2020
    just mark it as SPAM or delete it and move on ;)ããR>but yeah, that operator might want to be notified about it so they can handleãã That's what I did...and put it in my twit file.ããDarylãã---ã þ OLX 1.53 þ Sometimes I wake up grumpy; other times, I let her sleep.ã þ Synchronet þ The Thunderbolt BBS - tbolt.synchro.netã
  • From Rampage@VERT/SESTAR to metalhead on Thu Feb 27 07:17:44 2020
    Re: Re: BUY HIGH QUALITY PASSã By: metalhead to Rampage on Thu Feb 27 2020 00:27:00ããã Ra>> turn your life around?ãã me> One of my hobbies is telling people to "turn their life around."ããoh, ok :)ããFWIW: your quoter is broken, too... you wrote that above which your message attributed to me ;)ããã)\/(arkãã---ã þ Synchronet þ The SouthEast Star Mail HUB - SESTARã
  • From Jon Justvig@VERT/STEPPING to metalhead on Thu Feb 27 06:08:18 2020
    Re: Re: BUY HIGH QUALITY PASSã By: metalhead to Rampage on Thu Feb 27 2020 12:27 amãã Ra>> turn your life around?ãã me> One of my hobbies is telling people to "turn their life around."ããYou know like, stand, turn 180 degrees.ããSincerely,ãJon Justvigãã---ã þ Synchronet þ Stepping Stone BBS -- telnet://vintagebbsing.comã
  • From JIMMY ANDERSON@VERT/OTHETA to METALHEAD on Wed Feb 26 06:36:00 2020
    METALHEAD wrote to ROSABARRETO <=-ãã ME> @VIA: ALKYã ME> @MSGID: <5E55C856.1894.dove-hob@vert.synchro.net>ã ro> Buy Real / Fake passport onlineãã ME> That's not very respectful to the USA! Fake passports? Why don't youã ME> try to turn your life around?ããMaybe he should try Hokey Pokey Anonymous... A great place toããahemããturn yourself around. :-Dããããã... Crying over spilled CONDENSED milk would be useful.ã--- MultiMail/Mac v0.52ã þ wcQWK 8.0 ÷ Omicron Theta * Memphis, TN * winserver.orgã
  • From HusTler@VERT/HAVENS to rosabarreto on Sat Feb 29 14:43:03 2020
    Re: Re: BUY HIGH QUALITY PASSã By: metalhead to rosabarreto on Tue Feb 25 2020 08:22 pmãã ro>> Buy Real / Fake passport onlineãã me> That's not very respectful to the USA! Fake passports? Why don't you tryã me> to turn your life around?ãã I just deleted that crap. The user was posting in "the devils den" ;-)ã HusTler@ havens.synchro.netãã---ã þ Synchronet þ Havens BBS havens.synchro.netã
  • From Gregz@VERT/WHATTHED to HusTler on Sat Mar 21 01:15:34 2020
    Re: Re: BUY HIGH QUALITY PASS
    By: metalhead to rosabarreto on Tue Feb 25 2020 08:22 pm

I just deleted that crap. The user was posting in "the devils den" ;-)
    HusTler@ havens.synchro.net

---
    þ Synchronet þ Havens BBS havens.synchro.net

Same here when I saw it.

"Remember what the dormouse said: feed your head."
    What the Dormouse Said - whatthed.synchro.net
    ---
    þ Synchronet þ What the Dormouse Said - whatthed.synchro.net