• Turning Life Around

From Daryl Stout@VERT/TBOLT to METALHEAD on Thu Feb 27 09:53:00 2020
    turn your life around?ããM>One of my hobbies is telling people to "turn their life around."ãã Too many people need to do that, nowadays. I long for the days whenãlife's pace was slower, and you didn't have folks at each other throats.ããDarylãã---ã þ OLX 1.53 þ Drink Canada Dry. Maybe you can't, but it's fun trying.ã þ Synchronet þ The Thunderbolt BBS - tbolt.synchro.netã
  • From Lupine Furmen@VERT/FURFOL to Daryl Stout on Sat Feb 29 19:44:27 2020
    Re: Turning Life Aroundã By: Daryl Stout to METALHEAD on Thu Feb 27 2020 09:53:00ãã DS> Too many people need to do that, nowadays. I long for the days whenã DS> life's pace was slower, and you didn't have folks at each other throats.ããPreach it Daryl!!!ã-+-ããLupine Furmenã-Dallas Vinsonã Furmens Folly (FIDO 1:123/257) - telnet: furmenservices.net:23ã SSH: furmenservices.net:23222ã Before the Web - telnet: furmenservices.net:23232ã Legends of Yesteryear (FIDO 1:123/256) - telnet: furmenservices.net:23322ã Sound Source ]|[ - telnet: furmenservices.net:2323ããããDallasãã... Many Myths are based on truth. Spock, stardate 5832.3.ãã---ã þ Synchronet þ Furmen's Folly - furmenservices.net:23ã
  • From metalhead@VERT/ALKY to Daryl Stout on Mon Mar 2 01:03:00 2020
    Too many people need to do that, nowadays. I long for the days whenã DS> life's pace was slower, and you didn't have folks at each other throats.ããI feel that way all the time! How extreme is it for you?ããI find existing to be difficult at times. Sometimes, I swear, people don'tãeven want me to exist, so often I'm trying to 'exist less' around people,ãdepending on the situation.ããI get absolute love from my kids all the time. That's the best investment Iãever made.ãã--- Mystic BBS v1.12 A43 2019/03/03 (Raspberry Pi/32)ã * Origin: Alcoholiday / Est. 1995 / alco.bbs.ioã
  • From Daryl Stout@VERT/TBOLT to LUPINE FURMEN on Tue Apr 14 22:53:00 2020
    Too many people need to do that, nowadays. I long for the days whenãLF> DS> life's pace was slower, and you didn't have folks at each other throatsããLF>Preach it Daryl!!!ãã Not to mention you didn't have to worry about locking your doors atãnight!!ãã I can't help but think of the comic strip Maxine, when a neighbor wasãcomplaining that she was basically walking around nude in her home...toãwhich Maxine replied "You shouldn't have been looking in the windows".ã<G>ããDarylãã---ã þ OLX 1.53 þ Get your free subscription before the price doubles!!ã þ Synchronet þ The Thunderbolt BBS - tbolt.synchro.netã