• HOPE for the naturalized lawn..

From Ogg@VERT/CAPCITY2 to All on Mon May 30 22:39:00 2022
    "Instead of a manicured lawn and garden, Beth and CraigãSinclair planted 150 trees and other native plant species inãfront of their bungalow. The couple, who moved to Smiths Fallsãfrom Seattle about a decade ago, said natural lawns like theirsãare common in their former city."ãããhttps://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/ottawa/smith-falls-naturalized- ãlawn-yard-victory-bylaw-environment-ecology-wildlife-diversity- ã1.6467370ããhttps://bbs.lc/yrBZdããã--- OpenXP 5.0.51ã * Origin: Ogg's Dovenet Point (723:320/1.9)ã þ Synchronet þ CAPCITY2 * capcity2.synchro.net * Telnet/SSH:2022/Rlogin/HTTPã
  • From MRO@VERT/BBSESINF to Ogg on Tue May 31 00:53:42 2022
    Re: HOPE for the naturalized lawn..ã By: Ogg to All on Mon May 30 2022 10:39 pmãã > "Instead of a manicured lawn and garden, Beth and Craigã > Sinclair planted 150 trees and other native plant species inã > front of their bungalow. The couple, who moved to Smiths Fallsã > from Seattle about a decade ago, said natural lawns like theirsã > are common in their former city."ãããwhere i live the houses are all on hills and there's a lot of elderly people.ãso they have these wildflowers and other weird stuff grow on their hills and back yards so they dont have to cut grass.ããmeanwhile i cut grass twice a week sometimes.ããmy neighbor's backyard really sets off my allergies. it makes me feel likeãtotal crap and most medications make me feel just as bad.ããi'd rather cut grass.ããTHAT yard that those people have is just plain ugly as hell.ãi don't blame neighbors for complaining.ãã---ã þ Synchronet þ ::: BBSES.info - free BBS services :::ã
  • From Ogg@VERT/CAPCITY2 to MRO on Tue May 31 08:32:00 2022
    Hello MRO!ãã** On Tuesday 31.05.22 - 00:53, MRO wrote to Ogg:ãã M> my neighbor's backyard really sets off my allergies. itã M> makes me feel like total crap and most medications make meã M> feel just as bad.ããYou can live somewhere else! LOLããã M> THAT yard that those people have is just plain ugly as hell.ã M> i don't blame neighbors for complaining.ããMost lawns and gardens look like hell in the spring.ãã--- OpenXP 5.0.51ã * Origin: Ogg's Dovenet Point (723:320/1.9)ã þ Synchronet þ CAPCITY2 * capcity2.synchro.net * Telnet/SSH:2022/Rlogin/HTTPã
  • From MRO@VERT/BBSESINF to Ogg on Tue May 31 16:08:03 2022
    Re: HOPE for the naturalized lawn..ã By: Ogg to MRO on Tue May 31 2022 08:32 amãã >ã > M> my neighbor's backyard really sets off my allergies. itã > M> makes me feel like total crap and most medications make meã > M> feel just as bad.ã >ã > You can live somewhere else! LOLã >ããno i just bring my lawnmower over and mow it down.ãã >ã > M> THAT yard that those people have is just plain ugly as hell.ã > M> i don't blame neighbors for complaining.ã >ã > Most lawns and gardens look like hell in the spring.ãããnot around here. my lawn was thriving right after the snow melted. even when it was still 30fã---ã þ Synchronet þ ::: BBSES.info - free BBS services :::ã
  • From Arelor@VERT/PALANT to Ogg on Wed Jun 1 09:31:27 2022
    Re: HOPE for the naturalized lawn..ã By: Ogg to MRO on Tue May 31 2022 08:32 amãã > Most lawns and gardens look like hell in the spring.ããI think my lawn looks like paradise in Spring. The grass grows tall and that makes myãhorses so so happy. You can tell their mood improves so much in srping after theyãstart running and bucking around.ããThen they call you when they are tired of horsing around and want you to take themãback to their barn for a nap. Spring and summer rock.ãã--ãgopher://gopher.richardfalken.com/1/richardfalkenãã---ã þ Synchronet þ Palantir BBS * palantirbbs.ddns.net * Pensacola, FLã
  • From Ogg@VERT/CAPCITY2 to Arelor on Wed Jun 1 22:38:00 2022
    Hello Arelor!ãã** On Wednesday 01.06.22 - 09:31, Arelor wrote to Ogg:ãã A> I think my lawn looks like paradise in Spring. The grassã A> grows tall and that makes my horses so so happy. You canã A> tell their mood improves so much in srping after they startã A> running and bucking around.ããLOL. I can picture it. As you may know, my neighbour across the ãroad has some fine equine specimens.ããã A> Then they call you when they are tired of horsing aroundã A> and want you to take them back to their barn for a nap.ã A> Spring and summer rock.ããI just made a short film of my "long way home" as I pull into ãmy driveway. What the views greatly miss are animals enjoying ãthe open spaces and the grass. I have to upload the 4min file ãfirst - then I'll send you a link.ããã--- OpenXP 5.0.51ã * Origin: Ogg's Dovenet Point (723:320/1.9)ã þ Synchronet þ CAPCITY2 * capcity2.synchro.net * Telnet/SSH:2022/Rlogin/HTTPã