• Re: You find a USB stick

From hollowone@VERT/BEERS20 to Nightfox on Fri Sep 29 12:31:00 2023
    Some CISOs like to leave them randomly so they can catch people plugg„ Ni> TL> them in.„ Ni> „ Ni> What is a CISO?„„Chief Information Security Officer.„„Something like CIO (skip the S meaning, rest means the same), but focused on cyber security on executive level (influencing boards to invest into it).„„-h1„
  • From MRO@VERT/BBSESINF to hollowone on Sat Sep 30 11:45:40 2023
    Re: Re: You find a USB stick„ By: hollowone to Nightfox on Fri Sep 29 2023 12:31 pm„„ > Ni> TL> Some CISOs like to leave them randomly so they can catch people„ > Ni> TL> plugg them in.„ >„ > Ni> What is a CISO?„ >„ > Chief Information Security Officer.„ >„ > Something like CIO (skip the S meaning, rest means the same), but focused on„ > cyber security on executive level (influencing boards to invest into it).„ >„„„from what i'v seen, companies take the lazy approach to cyber security awareness and use some outside company like the one mitnick started. knowb4 or whatever it's called.„---„ Ģ Synchronet Ģ ::: BBSES.info - free BBS services :::„
  • From hollowone@VERT/BEERS20 to MRO on Sat Sep 30 14:08:00 2023
    Chief Information Security Officer.„ MR> >„ MR> „ MR> from what i'v seen, companies take the lazy approach to cyber security„ MR> awareness and use some outside company like the one mitnick started.„ MR> knowb4 or whatever it's called.„ MR> ---„„Having CISO (it's just yet another corporate role) and having good cyber security program are two different things, agreed.„„-h1„
  • From MRO@VERT/BBSESINF to hollowone on Sat Sep 30 21:07:50 2023
    Re: Re: You find a USB stick„ By: hollowone to MRO on Sat Sep 30 2023 02:08 pm„„ > MR> > Chief Information Security Officer.„ >„ >„ > MR> from what i'v seen, companies take the lazy approach to cyber security„ > MR> awareness and use some outside company like the one mitnick started.„ > MR> knowb4 or whatever it's called.„ > MR> ---„ >„ > Having CISO (it's just yet another corporate role) and having good cyber„ > security program are two different things, agreed.„ >„„„„we had a dude click on the 'you have a ups package' email and we got crypto and the ceo blasted this guy in a company wide email with the dude's name on it.„---„ Ģ Synchronet Ģ ::: BBSES.info - free BBS services :::„
  • From Tracker1@VERT/TRN to MRO on Sun Oct 1 16:34:24 2023
    Re: Re: You find a USB stick„ By: MRO to hollowone on Sat Sep 30 2023 11:45:40„„ MR> from what i'v seen, companies take the lazy approach to cyber security„ MR> awareness and use some outside company like the one mitnick started.„ MR> knowb4 or whatever it's called.„„Or run canned pentest scripts against your custom web application, and when you tell them their test is invalid and all requests beginning with /login/ are a different application entirely, so even failed requests won't be the same as / don't seem to believe you.„ „ „-- „Michael J. Ryan „+o roughneckbbs.com „tracker1@roughneckbbs.com„„---„ Ģ Synchronet Ģ Roughneck BBS - roughneckbbs.com„