• Reading QWK files under RE:

From Brokenmind@VERT/TIABBS to HusTler on Fri Feb 3 11:03:36 2023
    Re: Reading QWK files under RE:ã By: HusTler to Brokenmind on Thu Oct 31 2019 10:26 pmãã >> I never gave my real information when it came to the Elite scene butã >> had no big issues on regular boards depending but that's really aã >> wisdom issue more than anything...ãã >> BrokenMindãã Hu> Nobody did if you were truely "Elite". Warez traders never used real info.ã Hu> Were you in the Commodore scene at all? Man there was a new release everyã Hu> day. Games Games and more Games. I met more 16 year old coders back then.ã Hu> Smart kids. Really smart. I'd love to know what they did with their lives.ã Hu> Did they use their skills wisely or end up behind bars? ;-)ããI was never in the Commodore Scene at all. I played around with many types of BBS Sofware.. Renegade / Celerity / Oblivion / Vision were my favroite back in the days but as in warez 0-3 day for PCs...and was affilated with all sorts of having and craking back in the day and was approched a few years back to join a well known one but i declined.. I could tell you some crazy stories of were alot of the people i know that ended up in jail or working for uncle sam and have put there skills to good uses.. but i would never go into any of it here... but good questions and thought though.ããBrokenMindãã---ã þ Synchronetã