• Skype scammer

From candycane@VERT/CONCHAOS to The Lizard Master on Mon Aug 7 12:41:33 2023
    Re: Skype video calling„ By: The Lizard Master to MRO on Mon Aug 07 2023 10:17 am„„ >> i looked up where it came from and emailed the sysop.„ >> it looks like a stock synchronet system.„„ TL> It's strangely amazing someone would do that.„„Why? I'd expect if someone were to spam they would make their own basic bbs or use some obscure+small one that's barely customized.„„candycane„„===„user is generated from /dev/urandom„„...To be natural is such a very difficult pose to keep up.„---„ Ģ Synchronet Ģ -=[ ConstructiveChaos BBS | conchaos.synchro.net ]=-„
  • From Dumas Walker@VERT/CAPCITY2 to ALL on Mon Aug 7 11:47:00 2023
    The state capital of Kentucky is Frankfort. It has been the capital since„> Kentucky became a state in 1792. Frankfort is located in the central part of„> the state, on the Kentucky River. It is the fourth smallest state capital in„> the United States, with a population of about 28,000 people.„„> Frankfort is a beautiful city with a lot to offer visitors. The Kentucky State„> Capitol is a stunning building, and there are many other historical sites in„> the city, such as the Old State Capitol, the Mary Todd Lincoln House, and the„> Locust Grove Plantation. Frankfort is also home to a number of museums,„> including the Kentucky Historical Society Museum, the Kentucky State Museum,„> and the Kentucky Museum of Art and Craft.„„> If you're looking for a charming and historic city to visit in Kentucky,„> Frankfort is a great option. https://vidmateapp.cfd/„„I can confirm that most of what this bot says is true, although I am pretty„sure that link is going to take you somewhere other than the local tourism„bureau. :)„„Also, Locust Grove is in the Louisville area, about an hour NW of„Frankfort, and I think the Mary Todd Lincoln House is actually in„Lexington, about 45 minutes SE.„„„ * SLMR 2.1a * if it has tires or tits, you're gonna have problems„„---„ Ģ Synchronet Ģ CAPCITY2 * capcity2.synchro.net * Telnet/SSH:2022/Rlogin/HTTP„
  • From candycane@VERT/CONCHAOS to Dumas Walker on Mon Aug 7 22:34:46 2023
    Re: Frankfort, Kentucky„ By: Dumas Walker to ALL on Mon Aug 07 2023 11:47 am„„ DW> I can confirm that most of what this bot says is true, although I am„ DW> pretty sure that link is going to take you somewhere other than the local„ DW> tourism bureau. :)„„Probably scanned from a real tourist site (or wikipedia) to catch someone unaware.„„candycane„„===„user is generated from /dev/urandom„„...Education can cause a woman's uterus to shrivel.„---„ Ģ Synchronet Ģ -=[ ConstructiveChaos BBS | conchaos.synchro.net ]=-„
  • From poindexter FORTRAN@VERT/REALITY to Dumas Walker on Tue Aug 8 07:21:00 2023
    Dumas Walker wrote to ALL <=-„„ DW> I can confirm that most of what this bot says is true, although I am„ DW> pretty sure that link is going to take you somewhere other than the„ DW> local tourism bureau. :)„„ You've been "Kentucky-Rolled"!„„„„„... The three is online.„--- MultiMail/Win v0.52„ Ģ Synchronet Ģ .: realitycheckbbs.org :: scientia potentia est :.„
  • From Dumas Walker@VERT/CAPCITY2 to CANDYCANE on Tue Aug 8 07:53:00 2023
    I can confirm that most of what this bot says is true, although I am„> DW> pretty sure that link is going to take you somewhere other than the local„> DW> tourism bureau. :)„„> Probably scanned from a real tourist site (or wikipedia) to catch someone unaw„> e.„„I had to read it a couple of times to make sure it wasn't regurgitating„something I had written. :) It was not.„„„ * SLMR 2.1a * Go ahead, back up to the RAM disk. I dare you!„„---„ Ģ Synchronet Ģ CAPCITY2 * capcity2.synchro.net * Telnet/SSH:2022/Rlogin/HTTP„
  • From candycane@VERT/CONCHAOS to poindexter FORTRAN on Tue Aug 8 18:39:34 2023
    Re: Re: Frankfort, Kentucky„ By: poindexter FORTRAN to Dumas Walker on Tue Aug 08 2023 07:21 am„„ PF> You've been "Kentucky-Rolled"!„„Kentucky-Fried?„„candycane„„===„user is generated from /dev/urandom„„...A motor will rotate in the wrong direction.„---„ Ģ Synchronet Ģ -=[ ConstructiveChaos BBS | conchaos.synchro.net ]=-„
  • From MRO@VERT/BBSESINF to candycane on Tue Aug 8 23:30:47 2023
    Re: Skype scammer„ By: candycane to The Lizard Master on Mon Aug 07 2023 12:41 pm„„ > TL> It's strangely amazing someone would do that.„ >„ > Why? I'd expect if someone were to spam they would make their own basic bbs„ > or use some obscure+small one that's barely customized.„ >„„they wouldnt need their own bbs to spam.„there's programs for that.„---„ Ģ Synchronet Ģ ::: BBSES.info - free BBS services :::„