• BAJA

From Ispyhumanfly@VERT/EUPHORIA to All on Thu Nov 13 03:56:00 2003
    Quick question.... what do I have to put into my logon.src file that I ãcustom made to do the following: check the sysop notices message sub for new ãmessages?ããthanks :)ããISPY!Buzzoff ... [+o euphoria]ãããããã---ã þ Synchronet þ Euphoria - telnet://euphoria.synchro.netã
  • From Digital Man@VERT to Ispyhumanfly on Thu Nov 13 14:47:30 2003
    Re: BAJAã By: Ispyhumanfly to All on Thu Nov 13 2003 03:56 amãã > Quick question.... what do I have to put into my logon.src file that Iã > custom made to do the following: check the sysop notices message sub for neã > messages?ããYou could use the Baja MSG_NEW_SCAN_SUB function, but it'd be easier to controlãwhich sub-board was scanned and how using JavaScriptã(http://synchro.net/docs/js.html).ãã digital manããSnapple "Real Fact" #168:ãOne brow wrinkle is the result of 200,000 frowns. ã---ã þ Synchronet þ Vertrauen þ Home of Synchronet þ [vert/cvs/bbs].synchro.netã
  • From Ispyhumanfly@VERT/EUPHORIA to Digital Man on Thu Nov 13 21:15:00 2003
    Re: BAJAã By: Digital Man to Ispyhumanfly on Thu Nov 13 2003 02:47 pmãã > You could use the Baja MSG_NEW_SCAN_SUB function, but it'd be easier to contããã well I suck with java so :) anyways... if I use that baja command does it ãautomatically scan sysop notices? or do I have to setstr "1" or something ãlike that?ããISPY!Buzzoff ... [+o euphoria]ãããããã---ã þ Synchronet þ Euphoria - telnet://euphoria.synchro.netã
  • From Digital Man@VERT to Ispyhumanfly on Fri Nov 14 14:31:35 2003
    Re: BAJAã By: Ispyhumanfly to Digital Man on Thu Nov 13 2003 09:15 pmãã > > You could use the Baja MSG_NEW_SCAN_SUB function, but it'd be easier to cã > ã > ã > well I suck with java so :) ããLesson #1: JavaScript is not java.ãã > anyways... if I use that baja command does iã > automatically scan sysop notices? ããNo, it scan whatever the "current" sub-board is.ãã > or do I have to setstr "1" or something like that?ããYeah, you'd have to change the current sub-board to the sysop notices sub.ãã digital manããSnapple "Real Fact" #161:ãThe first TV network kids show in the U.S. was "Captain Kangaroo." ã---ã þ Synchronet þ Vertrauen þ Home of Synchronet þ [vert/cvs/bbs].synchro.netã
  • From Corey@VERT/TSGC to Digital Man on Fri Nov 14 15:07:00 2003
    Re: BAJAã By: Digital Man to Ispyhumanfly on Fri Nov 14 2003 02:31 pmãã > Re: BAJAã > By: Ispyhumanfly to Digital Man on ã > ã > > > You could use the Baja MSG_NEW_SCAN_SUB function, but it'd be easier tã > >ã > >ã > > well I suck with java so :)ã > ã > Lesson #1: JavaScript is not java.ã > ã > > anyways... if I use that baja command does iã > > automatically scan sysop notices?ã > ã > No, it scan whatever the "current" sub-board is.ã > ã > > or do I have to setstr "1" or something like that?ã > ã > Yeah, you'd have to change the current sub-board to the sysop notices sub.ã > ã > digital manã > ã > Snapple "Real Fact" #161:ã > The first TV network kids show in the U.S. was "Captain Kangaroo."ããwierd, I thought it was Bozo out of chicago.ããSent from, St Benedict Catholic Church - Las Vegas, Nvãã---ã þ Synchronet þ Three Stooges Gentlemens Club - Las Vegas, Nv - tsgc.dyndns.orgã
  • From Sniper@VERT/KIA to Corey on Fri Nov 14 22:35:00 2003
    Re: BAJAã By: Corey to Digital Man on Fri Nov 14 2003 03:07 pmãã > > Snapple "Real Fact" #161:ã > > The first TV network kids show in the U.S. was "Captain Kangaroo."ã > ã > wierd, I thought it was Bozo out of chicago.ããCaptain Kangaroo was based in Philadelphia. I remember watching it back when Iãwas a "Kid". The Captain use to be a yearly guest at our school during ourãcarnavle. <sp>ãããSniperãKilled In Action BBS SysOpãtelnet://kia.zapto.orgãftp://kia.zapto.orgãnntp://kia.zapto.org:120ããDoveNet, NukeNet, XpresitNet, FidoNet (1:3613/52) MirageNet (90:90/105),ãMetalNet (282:180/0), JustaXnet (510:202/2), SkyNet (30:3300/1) ACNet,ãCommunications Net, Paranormal Net, League 10 IBBS Net, PiperNet, Video ãGames Net, MicroNet, and many newsgroup areas for your enjoyment, ãNewsgroups added by request!ãããã---ã þ Synchronet þ Killed In Action BBS Telnet://kia.zapto.orgã
  • From Ispyhumanfly@VERT/EUPHORIA to Digital Man on Fri Nov 14 19:44:00 2003
    Re: BAJAã By: Digital Man to Ispyhumanfly on Fri Nov 14 2003 02:31 pmãã > Yeah, you'd have to change the current sub-board to the sysop notices sub.ããheheh and how do I do that exactly? =]ããISPY!Buzzoff ... [+o euphoria]ãããããã---ã þ Synchronet þ Euphoria - telnet://euphoria.synchro.netã
  • From Digital Man@VERT to Ispyhumanfly on Sat Nov 15 03:04:07 2003
    Re: BAJAã By: Ispyhumanfly to Digital Man on Fri Nov 14 2003 07:44 pmãã > > Yeah, you'd have to change the current sub-board to the sysop notices subã > ã > heheh and how do I do that exactly? =]ããYou would start by searching http://synchro.net/docs/baja.html for "currentãsub-board".ããYou would then find a function named MSG_SET_AREA which would be described toãchange the current sub-board.ããAn example would be:ãã setstr "NOTICES"ã msg_set_areaãã digital manããSnapple "Real Fact" #186:ãA female kangaroo is called a Flyer. ã---ã þ Synchronet þ Vertrauen þ Home of Synchronet þ [vert/cvs/bbs].synchro.netã
  • From Ispyhumanfly@VERT/EUPHORIA to Digital Man on Sat Nov 15 15:14:00 2003
    Re: BAJAã By: Digital Man to Ispyhumanfly on Sat Nov 15 2003 03:04 amãã > An example would be:ãã > setstr "NOTICES" msg_set_areaãã > digital manããthanks dude :)ããISPY!Buzzoff ... [+o euphoria]ãããããã---ã þ Synchronet þ Euphoria - telnet://euphoria.synchro.netã