• Synchronet BBS List

From Ghostrider@VERT/GHOSTRID to Nightfox on Sat Apr 2 16:38:37 2011
    Re: Synchronet BBS Listã By: Nightfox to Ghostrider on Sat Apr 02 2011 04:22 pmãã > Re: Synchronet BBS Listã > By: Ghostrider to All on Sat Apr 02 2011 14:02:10ã > ã > > Hey was wondering how to get Synchronet BBS to updat on my BBS? I can getã > > mail packets but not the BBS List??ã > ã > There's a Synchronet Data sub-board as part of DOVE-Net, and I think that'sã > where the Synchronet BBS List data packets come from. I'd check to see if yã > don't have that sub-board set up.ã > ã > Nightfoxã > ãI just read the docs on the Synchronet and what they said everything is set upãright but saying this in the docããChange "SYNCDATA" to the internal code of the Synchronet Data sub-board onãyour BBS. We used SYNCDATA, since that is the example given in the Synchronetãmanual for the DOVE-Net Synchronet Data sub-board internal code. It is okayãif you used a completely different internal code, as long as you specify thatãcode instead of "SYNCDATA" on the above command lines.ããNow I am stuck from thereããã---ã þ Synchronet þ Highway To Hell - highwaytohell.servehttp.comã
  • From Ghostrider@VERT/GHOSTRID to Nightfox on Sat Apr 2 21:25:22 2011
    Re: Synchronet BBS Listã By: Nightfox to Ghostrider on Sat Apr 02 2011 07:42 pmãã > Re: Synchronet BBS Listã > By: Ghostrider to Nightfox on Sat Apr 02 2011 16:38:37ã > ã > > Change "SYNCDATA" to the internal code of the Synchronet Data sub-board oã > > your BBS. We used SYNCDATA, since that is the example given in the Synchrã > > manual for the DOVE-Net Synchronet Data sub-board internal code. It is okã > > if you used a completely different internal code, as long as you specify ã > > code instead of "SYNCDATA" on the above command lines.ã > ã > > Now I am stuck from thereã > ã > ah.. I don't remember what command lines it's referring to. I just left miã > with the default code, SYNCDATA.ã > ã > Nightfoxã > ãYeah mine was deafult but was still not getting the list :( Looks like have toãadd them one at a time..ãã---ã þ Synchronet þ Highway To Hell - highwaytohell.servehttp.comã