• What's New?

From Android8675@VERT/SHODAN to All on Tue Dec 6 11:23:57 2022
    Hey all, what's new?ããAny new .js doors? I was thinking about Guru and all these new "AI" apps. Anyone got any thoughts on wiring up a .js door to one of those new fangled AI chat bots? I'd love to be able to define a bot with a few statements and let them just interrupt users with questions while they are messing around.ããAny new games?ããThat's all, thanks again eChicken for helping me get the board running properly.ãã-A.ã-- ãAndroid8675@ShodansCoreã---ã þ Synchronet þ Shodan's Core @ ShodansCore.comã
  • From Nightfox@VERT/DIGDIST to Android8675 on Tue Dec 6 15:01:16 2022
    Re: What's New?ã By: Android8675 to All on Tue Dec 06 2022 11:23 amãã An> Any new games?ããI recently made a simple trivia game in .js for Synchronet, in xtrn/gttrivia:ãhttps://gitlab.synchro.net/main/sbbs/-/tree/master/xtrn/gttriviaããIt can also post user scores to my BBS (via JSON) so that players can see scores from other players on other BBSes.ãI'm currently working on adding a feature to also have it post user scores in a message sub-board (such as Dove-Net Synchronet Data) as a backup in case my BBS happens to be down and can't be reached when it tries to post scores from another BBS.ããNightfoxãã---ã þ Synchronet þ Digital Distortion: digitaldistortionbbs.comã