• XSWiFi

From Ducasp to All on Mon Jan 27 22:29:02 2020
    Hi Xavi!

I expect that soon XSWiFi is available and connect as many MSX computers to the internet as possible! Thanks for the kind words on my work on the Telnet Client, fast ANSI rendering on Z80 @ 3.58MHz is courtesy of Toby (the same that designed HISPA MSX boot animation), I`ve been improving it a bit but I feel that his name has to be praised as his contribution with the original ANSI rendering library on MSX2 and better (including source code) is one of the core strenghts of my telnet client. :)
  • From Karloch to Ducasp on Sun Feb 2 19:56:00 2020
    Re: XSWiFi
    By: Ducasp to All on Mon Jan 27 2020 22:29:02

I expect that soon XSWiFi is available and connect as many MSX computers to the internet as possible! Thanks for the kind words on my work on the Telne

We really miss t00b so much :) The intro animation of the BBS was not only something really nice looking, but also somewhat of a test of how fast could the ANSI be rendered on MSX. Sadly, the time of ANSTEL, only V9990 version of the client was able to get decent speed rendering it.

Now a good combination of your TELNET client written in C (ANSTEL was PASCAL) with Tobias driver finally got the speed and good experience to V9938 and 3,58 MHz... without a GR8NET :P

I am really thankful to all the chain of people, since Carlos and Tobias, to you, Konamiman and Eugeny who made this possible :)

Regards,
    Carlos