HispaMSX

Re: FAT16 for Sunrise IDE interaface (fwd)

2000-05-27 10:49:24
Hola,

Según comenta Jon De Schrijder en la MSX mailinglist, ya tiene terminado
el sistema de archivos FAT16 para el interfaz IDE, y sólo le falta crear
un IDEFDISK con el que poder hacer particiones FAT16 desde el MSX, aunque
ya se pueden crear desde un PC y trabajar con ellas. Tiene previsto
tenerlo todo para julio. :)

"Social engineering is a very common practice in the underground, and almost
magically effective. Human beings are almost always the weakest link in
computer security."

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sat, 27 May 2000 00:02:13 +0200
From: Jon De Schrijder <jon(_en_)msx(_punto_)ch>
To: msx(_en_)stack(_punto_)nl
Subject: Re: FAT16 for Sunrise IDE interaface

Ivan Latorre wrote:

Does the Sunrise IDE interface support FAT16 file system?
Is anyone developing it for this interface?

    Yes, Okei is working on it.

This week I've finished it with her and it seems to work perfect. But I
still have to make a new IDEFDISK program to make FAT16 partitions. That
will be for July...
For now you will have to create the FAT16 partition on a PC...

Greetings,
Jon

ps. It will take some time before it will be available on the Sunrise
pages, cause I still have to change some small things...

****
MSX Mailinglist. To unsubscribe, send an email to
majordomo(_en_)stack(_punto_)nl
and put "unsubscribe msx your@email.address" (without the quotes) in
Problems? contact msx-owner(_en_)stack(_punto_)nl.
 The MSX faq: http://www.faq.msxnet.org/
 The MSX newsgroup: comp.sys.msx
 The MSX IRC channel: #MSX on Undernet
****

<Anterior en la conversación] Conversación actual [Siguiente en la conversación>