HispaMSX

I search help!, for to use the fm-pac of the panasonic for nestor basic

2002-09-28 18:15:28
Hello,

I want to know as it is used the music with the fm]-pac of the panasonic
with the nestor basic, because to doesn't work me.

bye bye

Andrea Gasparrini from Italy

---
I tuoi LOGHI e le tue SUONERIE a 1 Euro al minuto su:
http://loghi.edimedia.com
Scegli e ascoltali dal nostro numero verde web 800 250 777

<Anterior en la conversación] Conversación actual [Siguiente en la conversación>
  • I search help!, for to use the fm-pac of the panasonic for nestor basic, Andrea Gasparrini Software house msx <=