HispaMSX

RE: Re: Re:[hispamsx] M�s sobre el GURU LOGIC

2004-06-14 14:11:52
*         Wenas

Aquí tenéis el mail traducido con el Babel Fish:

Lord It is Matsuoka of limited company アイキ. On 2004 April 5th from
our company it warned with the mail. But, there is no either not yet
even answer, sight http: of you Also //www.robsy.net/guru.htm continues,
truly as with the being cannot overlook る regrettable interest
infringement. Depending, our company, interest infringement person る
"accomplice ロジチャンプ" for the second time, demand or less る you
with our company interest ones in with the concerning. Description 1, 2
discontinuing the production behavior of at once interest infringement
work, discontinuing all Freedom of Information Act which relates to at
once interest infringement work (http: The deletion of
//www.robsy.net/guru.htm is included) Furthermore, our company MSX
edition accomplice ロジ of entire world corresponding editions is in the
midst of ardent producing individually. By all means and it parallels to
the expectation of everyone of the fan it to be possible, we endeavor
that we would like us to deliver the thing. When our company publication
and the like it makes without permission you when if possible it does
not correspond promptly concerning the above-mentioned request, in
regard to the negotiation process of our company which in addition
includes this mail composition, being to require payment in full such as
Europe of the continuation software which depends on damage and our
company image deterioration in selling "accomplice ロジ" and continues
and the damage which is given to entire world developments to you,
please acknowledge. Non- one The Japanese postal code 190-0022 Tokyo
Tachikawa city brocade town 1-15-20 Asano building 1F limited company ア
イキ Chief Executive Officer Matsuoka Takeshi telephone: 042-540-2527
facsimile: 042-540-2537URL: Http: //www.aiky.biz/

[Se han eliminado los trozos de este mensaje que no conten�an texto]

<Anterior en la conversación] Conversación actual [Siguiente en la conversación>