HispaMSX

new game project: BALLOON

2004-06-17 16:04:04
Hello all you the of world MSX,

I want do a new games for msx1 in language basic for SCREEN1, and I want that
somebody can help me, please.
I have sent an example of the program to you basic of the game BALLOON, to see
like it should work with some routines in assembler.
I ask if someone can do a routine assembler to have the red BALLOON shaken to
the right and left and the blue BALLOON to have them shaken to left and right.

attention: to shake the line to the right characters of her fourth grade and
scene line and left, then to shake the line characters of her octave and ninth
line on the left. These scrollamentis must be independent between them.
EXAMPLE:

A=USR(1) scroll right 1st line of balloons red
A=USR(2) scroll left 1st line of balloons red
A=USR(3) scroll right 2nd line of balloons blue
A=USR(4) scroll left 2nd line of balloons blue

If someone wants me to help, I send him my program example

Good bye and Thanks for you
Andrea

[Se han eliminado los trozos de este mensaje que no contenían texto]

<Anterior en la conversación] Conversación actual [Siguiente en la conversación>