HispaMSX

Re: [hispamsx] new game project: BALLOON

2004-06-17 18:31:20
in screen 1, easyly, sendme the basic program and if you can explain in
spanish, better.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Andrea" <andreagasparrini(_en_)virgilio(_punto_)it>
To: <hispamsx(_en_)yahoogroups(_punto_)com>
Sent: Thursday, June 17, 2004 11:04 AM
Subject: [hispamsx] new game project: BALLOON

Hello all you the of world MSX,

I want do a new games for msx1 in language basic for SCREEN1, and I want
that somebody can help me, please.
I have sent an example of the program to you basic of the game BALLOON, to
see like it should work with some routines in assembler.
I ask if someone can do a routine assembler to have the red BALLOON shaken
to the right and left and the blue BALLOON to have them shaken to left and
right.

attention: to shake the line to the right characters of her fourth grade and
scene line and left, then to shake the line characters of her octave and
ninth line on the left. These scrollamentis must be independent between
them.
EXAMPLE:

A=USR(1) scroll right 1st line of balloons red
A=USR(2) scroll left 1st line of balloons red
A=USR(3) scroll right 2nd line of balloons blue
A=USR(4) scroll left 2nd line of balloons blue

If someone wants me to help, I send him my program example

Good bye and Thanks for you
Andrea

[Se han eliminado los trozos de este mensaje que no contenían texto]

*HispaMSX. La mailing-list de MSX en castellano*
Para cualquier duda: hispamsx-owner(_en_)yahoogroups(_punto_)com
Web de lista: http://www.hispamsx.org
Enlaces a Yahoo! Grupos

     hispamsx-unsubscribe(_en_)yahoogroups(_punto_)com

      http://es.docs.yahoo.com/info/utos.html

<Anterior en la conversación] Conversación actual [Siguiente en la conversación>