HispaMSX

Re: [hispamsx] Re: SCROLL for all screen for new videogames

2004-08-17 22:17:11
HELP ME!   HELP ME!  HELP ME!  HELP ME!  HELP ME!   HELP ME!  HELP ME!  HELP
ME! HELP ME!   HELP
ME!
 I send you a scroll (SCREEN-1) for all the directs(up,down,left,right), but
it scroll to all screen, I will want that not scroll
the 1st and 2nd line in all the directs, for to put the score, hi-score ect....

Hi Andrea

I made an Asm file from the datas of the basic code and I saw the routine, but
my Asm isn't good enought to help you
very much.

At Up & Down routines I saw there is set the BC register as &h20 (dec. 32) It
must be &h1C (dec. 28) if you want to
keep 2 lines of margin on each side, for example. And start to copy these data
to Vram not at &h18000 but, &h1800+64
bytes, to keep to lines of margin at the top (an the same for the bottom lines,
I don't remember now the exact position,
maybe &h1AFF?).
There is the same to Left & rigth routines, but there the code is more
difficult to me. You must copy only or manage data
from &h1800 + 64 bytes (y) + 2 bytes (x) to &h1aff?  - 64 bytes (y) - 2 bytes
(x). I'm sorry I can't explain better in english.

It will better if you copy the Asm source list, and better if you have it
commented with rems ;) Anyway, my Asm is poor,
but for sure there is people here who can help you.

Good luck!

Juan Luis, MsxKun

<Anterior en la conversación] Conversación actual [Siguiente en la conversación>
  • Re: [hispamsx] Re: SCROLL for all screen for new videogames, msx_forever <=