HispaMSX

Re: [hispamsx] work for SCREEN4 define new character

2004-09-05 15:58:57

-----------------
Hello,

I have a problem!!, I would do work for SCREEN4 with define new character, but
without to use OPEN"GRP:"AS#1 and
PRINT#1, for work with XBASIC-KUN, I would to print the score, high score ect..
using VPOKE with a function about MID$
or other that I not know.

70 'I=0:SC$=STR$(SC):SC$=MID$(SC$,2,LEN(SC$)-1):REM doesn't work

Hi

Forget about strings and write data to ram or vram directly.
About last mail, the Sprite colour table in SC4 starts at &h1c00 and ends
&h1dff. You can Vpoke there.

Bye

Juan Luis, MsxKun

<Anterior en la conversación] Conversación actual [Siguiente en la conversación>
  • Re: [hispamsx] work for SCREEN4 define new character, msx_forever <=