HispaMSX

Re: [hispamsx] to color a sprite multicolor, putting 2 colors for every byte

2004-09-05 20:40:40
How I can to use vpoke (&H1C00-&HD1FF) for to color the sprite byte x byte.
You can send me a example??

My reminds of Basic are very difusse, but I think it shoud be something like
this:

10 for i = &h1c00 to &hd1ff
20 read a
30 vpoke i, a
1000 data byte1, byte2,...

Yes, that's it using data.
It's easy to make a file with Vram data copied on it and then load it again on
Vram, so you don't have to redefine anything
again.

I have try to color the sprite multicolor with VPOKE, but it color always 1
color every line or byte!!!!!

Yes, every byte is a sprite line. On a 8x8 sprite, there are 8 color bytes.
That's multicolor sprite. You can have 8 colors on
each single sprite (plus background -zeroes-) Normal color sprite (MSX1) was 1
byte fro ALL the entire sprite.  If you want
more than 1 color per line, you must put another sprite at the same coordinates.

Que malo es mi ingles, konio :S

Saludos

Juan Luis, MsxKun

<Anterior en la conversación] Conversación actual [Siguiente en la conversación>
  • Re: [hispamsx] to color a sprite multicolor, putting 2 colors for every byte, msx_forever <=