HispaMSX

Re: To put the SPRITE Magnify With Together Those Normal

2004-09-19 09:30:01

  Hello,

  I have sent an interesting routine to you, maids to put and to have the
sprites magnified together with those normal appeared, in this way it is had on
I screen it the double one of the sprites, he has the possibility to have on
the same line appeared 8 sprites instead of 4.
  I have digitation the edged assembler with the ZEN, but when I start the
program with USR it doesn't work

  Bye
  Andrea from Italy

  VAL1A EQU 0E2H
  VAL1B EQU 0E3H
  VAL5A EQU 036H
  VAL5B EQU 07FH
  CTR: DEFB 0
  SPATSW: LD A,(CTR)
  INC A
  LD (CTR),A
  AND 1
  JR NZ,UNMAG
  LD B,VAL1B
  LD C,1
  CALL 047H
  LD B,VAL5B
  LD C,5
  CALL 0047H
  RET
  UNMAG: LD B,VAL1A
  LD C,1
  CALL 0047H
  LD B,VAL5A
  LD C,5
  CALL 0047H
  RET

[Se han eliminado los trozos de este mensaje que no contenían texto]

<Anterior en la conversación] Conversación actual [Siguiente en la conversación>