HispaMSX

RE: [OT] GAME OVER 2 - ex Looking 4 Martos and Toni (cas files)

2006-10-03 18:58:38
Ciao Nono Nonete,
I have "Game Over I + Game Over II - Special Double Pack with poster"
sold in Italy at the end of 80s. I have Game Over II in CAS format,
do
you want it? Let me know!

Hi Nono, Martos and all interested spanish MSXusers.
Game Over 2 Italian release is available in cas format at:

http://msx.altervista.org

Nono and Martos have my cassette dumps list, so if there are other
requests let me know (probably next dump will be Operation Wolf from
the original release, the same as Super MSX 21).

Regards,
Nrgo

<Anterior en la conversación] Conversación actual [Siguiente en la conversación>