HispaMSX

MATRA LO HA VUELTO A HACER

2000-02-05 22:25:57
Hola!

Buenas nuevas:

--

Hullo Madonna Mark 2

[In the message "Global Japanese support" MkII wrote:]
We're involved in providing proper Japanese support -both at the system
and application level- on any non-mainstream computer platform with a
reasonable level of user activity.

I've just come across a posting on an MSX mailing list which states the
Monash archive won't be hosting any MSX software due to age reasons. I'd like
to know whether only this restriction applies or it will otherwise extend to
any form of MSX software, regardless of its age (i.e. lack of user base).

I relented and added the MSX EJ dictionary to my Japanese language
archive. It's in the "Miscellaneous group" along with an Acorn pakage.

Cheers

Jim

--
Jim Breen  [j(_punto_)breen(_en_)csse(_punto_)monash(_punto_)edu(_punto_)au
http://www.csse.monash.edu.au/~jwb/]

--

MATRA ¿QUIEN SINÓ?

Un beso!

Z-0

<Anterior en la conversación] Conversación actual [Siguiente en la conversación>