HispaMSX

Me chapan de Namezero

2001-02-02 18:46:45
Dear Nestor,

We have determined that you have disabled or tampered with the Namezero
Viewer in violation of section 4.1 of the Namezero terms of service located
at: http://www.namezero.com/support/policies/sup-pol_tos.shtml.  Pursuant to
section 7.4 of our terms of >service, we will cease to provide you with the
Namezero service and your domain name will be disabled unless you  upgrade to
our Plus service by February 23, 2001.  If you do not upgrade to our Plus
service by this date, you will not be able to access or >use your domain
name, domain email and website.

Uséase que a partir del 23 de febrero ya no existirán ni
www.konamiman.com ni konamiman(_en_)konamiman(_punto_)com. Volveré a estar
accesible
a través de las direcciones antiguas: http://konamiman.msx.tni.nl y
konamiman(_en_)aamsx(_punto_)org.

*** XIX BARCELONA MSX USERS MEETING: APRIL 29TH, 2001 ***
                Konami Man  -  AKA Nestor Soriano (^ ^)v
                       Itsumo MSX user

                                konamiman(_en_)aamsx(_punto_)org
                               http://konamiman.msx.tni.nl

                 Kyoko Koizumi home page (under construction):
             http://www.geocities.com/tamachan1976/index.html

<Anterior en la conversación] Conversación actual [Siguiente en la conversación>