HispaMSX

[no subject]

2002-04-26 00:41:30
Hola,
Os mando esto directamente. Los de NAMCO son un poquitín plastas (por no decir cabrones). Han tardado un mes en mandarme a la mierda... Para esto podrían haberlo dicho al día siguiente.

EL MENSAJE DE NAMCO:

Dear Eduardo,

Thank you for your below email, my apologies on the delayed response.

I have checked with the Director of Namco UK Consumer Division and
unfortunately we cannot grant you permission to use our games online as it
is against our company policy.

I understand that you will be disappointed but unfortunately that is our
decision.

Kind regards,

Namco Ltd, Consumer Division

-----Original Message-----
From: Eduardo Robsy Petrus [mailto:robsypetrus(_en_)hotmail(_punto_)com]
Sent: Thursday, April 11, 2002 2:31 PM
To: enquiry(_en_)namcouk(_punto_)net
Subject: NAMCOT MSX distribution request

Dear Sirs:

I am writting to you because I have not found any e-mail addresses in Namco
Japan's site, and I do not know how to contact them.

Namco produced during the middle eighties software for the MSX home computer
system. Namcot published versions of Namco's arcade hits. This computer is
nowadays discontinued and no profit is made of all this software.

I want to publish all this games in my own site, and thus, I need Namco's
aprobation. The games will be published in a format only accepted by the
original MSX computer, so they will not be used in emulators. Of course, I
will not charge for it, it will be distributed freely.

My intention is to produce an on-line MSX games museum and no profit will be
made of it. Please, allow me to distribute this vintage games from my own
site. It is a contribution to Namco's history.

Anyway, please note that lots of retrocomputing sites have distributed these
games for a wide range of systems: Nintendo Entertainment System, Nintendo
Gameboy, MSX, etc. without license. I prefer to do it on the legal way, and
that is why I am asking for your aprobation.

Thank you again. I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Yours faithfully,

Eduardo Robsy [SPAIN]

Envíe y reciba su correo de Hotmail desde el móvil: http://mobile.msn.com

<Anterior en la conversación] Conversación actual [Siguiente en la conversación>
  • [no subject], Eduardo Robsy Petrus <=