HispaMSX

Joder! Si quieren el artículo para agosto!! SOCORRO!!!

2003-07-04 16:06:06
Escribo rápido pq estoy en el curro:

Mensaje desde Japón, sobre el artículo sobre el MSX en España para la
MSX magazine 2. Quieren el artículo para el 1 de agosto!!! Esto es lo
que debería incluir el idem:

---------------------

As far as the content goes: we would prefer a chronological account. I
presume that the MSX history of Spain and Brazil can roughly be
divided in a commercial period in the beginning of the eigthies,
followed by a non-commercial period starting somewhere in the late
eighties. We would like information on both periods. Specifically, we
are interested in the following:

Commercial period:
- When was MSX introduced to your local market?
- What companies dominated the local MSX hardware market? What kind of
  hardware was available other than computers? If available, prices of
  MSX hardware during those days are appreciated, just as one or more
  pictures of local hardware. Sales figures of MSX hardware are also
  welcome.
- Information about commercial software. What software was available?
  What was the overall quality? What software truly stood out in terms
  of quality? What kind of medium (tape, disk, rom) was mainly used
  for the distibution of software? Again, prices and pictures of
  software masterpieces are more than welcome.
- What magazines were available? Were all magazines published on
  paper, or did there also exist commercial tape- or disk-magazines?
  Pictures welcome.
- Software piracy. To what degree was pirated software circulated?
  Were there commercial companies spreading illegal software?
- How many people used MSX during the heydays in your country?
- When did the commercial hardware makers retreat from your market?
- What was the legacy left by the commercial makers: i.e. what
  machines are common nowadays in your local markets?
- Other information about this age you think deserves some space in
  MSX Magazine 2.

Non-commercial period:
- When did the non-commercial period start in your local market?
- Information about hardware, software and magazines released on a
  non-commercial basis. Basically, we are interested in a similar
  description of these topics as was done for the commercial
  period. Prices and pictures welcome.
- MSX emulators. Are there any MSX emulators developed in your
  country? Who are the developers? What is the general quality of
  their products? Screenshots of emulators are welcome.
- How many MSX users are left in your country at this moment? How does
  this current MSX community stay in touch? Are there many user
  meetings? What is the role of internet in the communication between
  MSX users?
- URLs of presently active user groups
- Again, general information about the non-commercial MSX era which
  you think deserves mentioning.

The deadline for the article is august the 1st. Thus, there is less
than a month left. We are very sorry for not contacting you earlier.

-------

Lo único que se me ocurre decir ahora es: SOCORRO!! AYUDADME!!

---
El Nestor <konamiman(_en_)konamiman(_punto_)com>

<Anterior en la conversación] Conversación actual [Siguiente en la conversación>