HispaMSX

Re: [hispamsx] Hello World !!!! para MNBIOS

2004-03-28 05:48:48
I can`t see your point. Redrawing is not faster due to a programming
structure. It depends on how the redrawing is done, how the video
processor handles the calls, if you have virtual screens or not, if you
are using double-buffer or not...
NOW I SEE YOUR QUESTION....  MNBIOS MASKED THE SCREEN ON REDRAWING PROCESS
FOR CHRS OUTPUTING. That allow to print chrs on a window that is partial
covered by other windows.

I see...

NOT BUFFERING  (that is slow).
NOT VIRTUAL SCREEN (that is slow).

Clipping is slower than buffering or virtual screens...

FIVETH MULTI-SWITCHING (as you say)
I thought multitasking was already implemented and running in MNBIOS...
???? now i are crazy...

Sorry. I meant `multi-switching`.

PLEASE NO MORE ENGLISH E-MAIL... FOR THIS DISCUSSIONS.

Too late... Now I already replyed this one.

Anyway you're wellcome for start others discussions

I don`t understand why are you running from this discussion...

Regards,

Adriano

<Anterior en la conversación] Conversación actual [Siguiente en la conversación>