HispaMSX

Re: [hispamsx] RE: Prince Of Persia, a ver si nos lo aclaran...

2004-03-24 15:02:47
At 01:40 PM 24/03/2004 -0000, you wrote:
    Buenas,

Por lo que se dice en el comentario, el redactor de la noticia
posiblemente haya confundido al MSX con el Spectrum. En el listado de

Just one correction, there was no Prince of Persia "official" for Spectrum.
The one that exists were made not so long time ago by some Russian guys.

I also think that it's very strange someone claiming a Prince of Persia for
MSX, but if it really exists I'd love to see it =D

Cheers,

SLotman
MSX Files & Megaram Project ( http://www.msxfiles.tk )

<Anterior en la conversación] Conversación actual [Siguiente en la conversación>