HispaMSX

Re: [hispamsx] hispamsx.org

2005-05-20 12:57:27
(sorry to all the others for the English)

Sander: please do not take it like that. It sounds a bit harsh, I know, but
I say so because Javi has first-hand knowledge of this project, we all know
him well in this mailing list and I usually appreciate his critical
viewpoint. I consider him a friend, althought we have never met in person.

Robsy: I think I estimated your message at the right value. Furthermore,
I don't mind you asking Javi about extra information, but the reasons
you give with it do hurt me. I have met Javi in person for several and
consider him to be my friend as well, for that matter. But what's more
important that something gives me the feeling that you consider me, the
MRC and/or Bazix to be your enemy. And I don't think either of them have
deserved that, and I don't consider it to be the other way around. (you
being an enemy, that is ;)) The point is: there's nothing wrong with a
second opinion at all, or a third for that matter. But is the
backstabbing you use with it really necessary?

He has actively participated in the process, so I expect him to have a
better understanding. Also he has been testing "the real thing" for quite a
long time. I guess he is in a better position to talk about it than any MRC
member.

I hate to disappoint you, but I have been involved in Bazix and went to
Japan for several times for good reasons you know. I'm quite a bit
closer to the fire than you are currently assuming.

And once again, despite the fact that MRC and Bazix are different entities,
I still have my doubts about the supposed independence of MRC. You know,
same people, same views.

There are 3 people in Bazix, about 30 in MRC. And the whole MSX
community is watching both. Although we can only prove your doubts are
wrong in time, I think the MRC deserves a bit more credit than you are
currently giving it. Just look at the 10 years of MRC that have passed
so far...

Anyway: congratulations! Apparently the MSX revival is now a fact.

Thanks ;)

Greetz,  Sander

<Anterior en la conversación] Conversación actual [Siguiente en la conversación>