HispaMSX

Re: [hispamsx] hispamsx.org

2005-05-20 13:43:13
Last message in Spanish, I promise! :)

Heyah Robsy,

It wasn't my intention to "backstab" anyone, but as you know, I had some
differences in the past with some people and the result of it all made me
quite unhappy. If you were offended by my comments, please accept my
apologies.

Thank you very much for that. I understand where your concerns come
from, but please understand that the conflict at the time was basically
a conflict between Aiky and you, and I mainly tried to be the 'delivery
boy'. I admit, I still had a lot to learn at the time, so my apologies
for the way things went back then, for what it's worth.

Appart from this, it is not only me who is a bit critical about some aspects
of the MRC policies/attitude. You are doing a good job, and that is a fact,
but sometimes a less monopolistic view would be better.

Please understand that being a big website doesn't necesarrily mean
having monopolistic ambitions. Just because you release a lot of MSX1
games, doesn't mean you want to dominate the MSX1 scene either, does it? ;)

And please pay attention to the fact that I am continuously
participating in the MRC forum,
that it is a great source of knowledge and I send to MRC all the relevant
news. I am not in an "against MRC" position, as others do, but I am
definetly cautious about some of the highlighted issues.

And I'm grateful for that.

/me shakes hands.

Cheers,

Sander (thanks for the translation viejo) Z. ;)

<Anterior en la conversación] Conversación actual [Siguiente en la conversación>